Vision & Values
Charfield Primary is committed to providing each and every pupil with a high standard of education that sets them up for a happy and successful life.
We are proud of our school, we are proud of the exemplary standards of behaviour, learning and achievement that we all work together to achieve.
We believe our pupils have the right to be within a safe, caring environment. A place that creates enthusiasm in all we do. A safe environment that encourages and celebrates the resilience and the courage to make mistakes and learn from them. A school that provides opportunities to experience success in a range of areas.
To be an outstanding school which provides a stimulating, challenging and caring environment that allows everyone to develop and reach their full potential.
To ensure that all pupils achieve their potential, making outstanding progress and take pride in their achievements.
Charfield is a Centre of Learning
To consistently deliver outstanding teaching and learning so that we become a centre of learning, and create enthusiastic lifelong learners amongst our students and staff.
To be a community in which we deliver outstanding pastoral support for all our pupils and staff, where everyone is nurtured and cared for and develops the courage to take challenges
Charfield Looks to the Future
To look to the future and effectively plan our Resources, Staffing, Communications, Buildings and Finances.
- We show enthusiasm for everything we do.
- We show collaboration, working together as a team to reach our goals and support others.
- We take responsibility to improve ourselves and others.
- We have respect for ourselves, our community and the wider world.
- We have the courage to take challenges and learn from any mistakes we make.
- We have resilience, we never give up. We will always aim high in our achievements.